1. Location: Set in three acres of tropical gardens located just opposite stunning Lighthouse beach and adjoining the nearby walkways along the Richmond River that meander in to the centre of Ballina, the Resorts location is simply ideal.
2. Restaurant: We understand the importance of high quality food. Our onsite restaurant Wild Prawn Café, Bar + Grill is consistently rated the best seafood restaurant in Ballina and offers the very best local, fresh produce with menus that change with the seasons.
3. Service: Our team have been here looking after our guests for a number of years and genuinely love what they do. They will ensure you enjoy your stay here and look after any queries you may have to make your stay memorable.
4. 32 km of coastline: With 32 kilometres of uninterrupted coastline, the beaches here are incredible. Coastal walks, swims in the ocean, surfing or just getting sand between your toes – the perfect beach holiday awaits you.
5. Escape the Crowds – enjoy peace and quiet: Spread over 3 acres of tropical gardens and right opposite stunning Lighthouse beach the only sound that will keep you awake at night will be the sounds of the ocean.
6. Resort facilities: Set over 3 acres the Resort offers an onsite restaurant, swimming pool with sun lounges and daybeds to relax on, beautiful tropical gardens, Sauna, Spa, Tennis courts, BBQ facilities, complimentary WiFi and plenty of complimentary parking.
7. Spacious accommodation: Built over two levels, all of our rooms are designed with space and natural light in mind. All of our accommodation rooms have private balconies or courtyards overlooking the swimming pool or tropical gardens.
8. Variety of accommodation: Suitable for couples, families, groups of friends and corporates the Resort caters well for all travellers. With spacious Queen rooms, Family rooms boasting an additional bedroom and King Spa Suites for that romantic getaway we have you covered.
9. Ease of access: With Ballina Byron Gateway Airport located only 8 kms away from the resort we are easy to get to. Alternatively by road the Resort is one hour away from the Gold Coast or 2 hours from Brisbane.
10. Local attractions nearby: once you discover Ballina and the Northern Rivers you will not want to leave. A short drive to iconic Byron Bay, the nearby village of Bangalow and the surfing hotspots of Lennox Head & Yamba, the best of the Northern Rivers region is right on your doorstep.